Thursday, April 7, 2011

Angel-ic Death From Below

There is nothing angelic about this ride.....it's a straight up BEAST. Everyone needs to take 15 minutes out of your day and pick up the latest Honda Tuning magazine. Inside you'll find the well-deserved cover car of Angel aka. dB2mexican's (s2ki) incredible and unique build. You've probably seen this car at the latest wekfest meet with his homies from ATS* crew. These guys do it big and hopefully one day I get to meet some.

What make's this car so unique? I would have to say it's the use of the J's Racing molded half lip and molded Arrow's fenders flares. I have never seen a car put so well together with the use half lip. I've seen so many passive builds that just couldn't pull it off. I don't know what it is, but I think it's a combination of the tires sticking out and the Spoon bonnet. The Arrow fenders are SICK. I had no idea they existed until I saw Angel's car, I would've considered this on my car if I knew.

My favorite part about this car are the ITBs. My favorite mod.....ever. I like how they were perfectly machined to fit. I bet he initially thought they were going to fit but ran into that problem. Unless he knew about it beforehand and thereforce I need to take some notes from him. I probably have the worst luck with car stuff -haha.

Take a look what's hiding behind the concave ce28s, you are in for a treat.

fap fap fap

concave all around is always win
**CLICKY BELOW FOR MORE**

mmm itbs!

so much bling on that photo to the right

wekfest 2011 also featured, but who cares!

0 comments:

Post a Comment