Monday, April 4, 2011

Exactly one year ago...attack of the cherry blossoms

Holy shit...time flies. The cherry blossoms are blooming and that reminded me that I need to do an updated sakura shot. Exactly one year ago I took this shot. I remember Tantheman on s2ki/password JDM, submitted this shot to magazine (I forgot which one).

cherry blossom 2010

I remember this week, it was a huge one. I threw plates on my ride and met up with my buddies matt (rx7) and felix.(FiT). This was also the first time I used my new point-and-shoot camera, the Canon G11 - what a beast!



kind of miss my sidemarkers
ap2 bumper + spoon diffuser + t1r70-em




Click below for more



magazine feature shot...i wish haha
matt's FD is sick, fully gutted, tracked prepped beast...rotary = jizz
felix's FiT on bags
vip'd out
at the revscene spring meet 2010

0 comments:

Post a Comment